This is our prototyping and component development service.
Utilising our core medical component capabilities, XL Precision Technologies are able to support our medical device customer in the initial design phase through to clinical trials and into production.
Our XLerator Service consists of the following;
- Quick-turn prototyping at each stage of your medical device design, 2- 4 weeks lead time on average, depending on complexity of component
- Dedicated process and design development team
- Design for manufacturing (DFM) inputs, based on over 20 years medical component manufacturing experience
- Cost reduction inputs at every stage of the design
- Full 3D CAD service, ideal for start-up companies and where engineering resources are limited to start a project.
We also have the expertise and experience to take your device component or sub-assembly from development to production, utilising our innovative tooling knowledge around manufacturing and inspection